TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Railwaymen LLC website Terms And Conditions contained herein on this webpage shall govern your use of this website, including all pages within this website (collectively referred to herein below as “Railwaymen website”, “Our website”, “this website”, “it”). These Terms apply in full force and effect to your use of this website and by using this website, you expressly accept all terms and conditions contained herein in full. You must not use the Railwaymen website if you have any objection to any of these Terms And Conditions.
2. Intellectual Property Rights
Railwaymen LLC (hereinafter referred to as Railwaymen) own all rights to the intellectual property and material contained in this website, and all such rights are reserved. You are granted a limited license only, subject to the restrictions provided in these Terms, for purposes of viewing the material contained on the Railwaymen website.
You are expressly and emphatically restricted from all of the following:
- publishing any Railwaymen material in any media, unless Railwaymen is mentioned as an original author
- selling, sublicensing, and/or otherwise commercializing any Railwaymen website material;
- publicly performing and/or showing any Railwaymen website material;
- using the Railwaymen website in any way that is, or may be, damaging to it;
- using the Railwaymen website in any way that impacts user access to it;
- using the Railwaymen website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in a way that causes, or may cause, harm to it, or to any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting, or any other similar activity in relation to the Railwaymen website, or while using it;
- using the Railwaymen website to engage in any advertising or marketing;
4. No warranties
This Website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and Railwaymen makes no express or implied representations or warranties, of any kind related to this website or the materials contained on it. Additionally, nothing contained on the Railwaymen website shall be construed as providing consult or advice to you.
5. Limitation of liability
In no event shall Railwaymen, nor any of its officers, directors, and employees, be liable to you for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this website, whether such liability is under contract, tort or otherwise, and Railwaymen, including its officers, directors, and employees shall not be liable for any indirect, consequential, or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of the Railwaymen website.
6. Variation of Terms
Railwaymen is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using the Railwaymen website you are expected to review such Terms on a regular basis to ensure you understand all terms and conditions governing the use of this website.
- Who will be your data controller?
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we process your data?
- Tools and services we use
- What are your data protection rights?
- How to manage cookies?
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us?
Who will be your data controller?
The controller of your Personal data is: Railwaymen Sp. z o.o. (hereinafter referred to as “Railwaymen”, “We”, “Us”) with a registered office in Cracow at 11 Na Zjeździe street. This means that we decide for what purpose the personal data you have provided to us are processed. We want you to know that we make every effort to keep your personal data safe. You can contact us directly for information regarding the protection of your personal data at:
Data Protection Team
Railwaymen Sp. z o.o.
11 Na Zjeździe
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
- first name and last name
- computer IP address
- Personal information given to us during phone conversations, email correspondence, the use of our website (information gathered when you register to receive newsletters; presentations; advertising campaign, or survey; form submits when you are reporting a problem);
- Technical information including the IP address which you use to connect to the Internet;
- Your registration information;
- The type and version of your browser;
- Your time-zone;
- Versions and information about your browser plugins;
- Your operating system and platform
- Information about your visit, including visited URLs;
- Your browsing history across our website;
- Information about the time and date when you visited our website;
- Services and pages that you saw and searched for;
- Time spent on each page;
- Page response time;
- Information on your activities on any page of our website (such as scrolling and mouse clicks or hovers);
- Ways in which you landed on pages
- Personal information given to us during phone conversations, email correspondence, the use of our website (information gathered when you register to receive newsletters; presentations; during the recruitment process, advertising campaign, or survey; form submits when you are reporting a problem), or during a time when you are taking actions for your employer;
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Railwaymen with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey, form landing pages, or provide feedback on any of Railwaymen’s message boards, or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Request App Cost Estimation
- Download Railwaymen’s Presentations
- Apply for Discovery Phase/Workshops
- Request contact with us on Railwaymen website or on Railwaymen landing pages
- Download ebook
- Sign up for a newsletter
The collected personal data is processed only by persons or entities associated with Railwaymen Sp. z o.o. that have accepted the legal documents allowing access to this type of data.
How will we process your data?
The processing of personal data includes:
- fixation and storage
- sharing and deleting personal data, especially in IT systems.
The main assumptions for the processing of collected personal data are the following activities:
marketing - we make every effort to make our company recognizable, not only in Poland but also on the international market. Thanks to the collected information, we are able to optimize the activities in the field of Railwaymen promotion.
sales - the continuous development of sales techniques allows us to reach new groups of potential customers.
Tools and services we use
- HubSpot - CRM used to manage marketing and sales
- Google Analytics - used to check and track traffic on the website
- LinkedIn - a website dedicated to building a B2B community
- Mailchimp - a tool that allows you to create mailing lists and send mass messages
- Woodpecker - a tool that allows you to create mailing lists and send mass messages
- and others use in relation to actual marketing needs
Railwaymen would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt-out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Railwaymen from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email us on: email@example.com
What are your data protection rights?
Railwaymen would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Railwaymen for copies of your personal data.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Railwaymen correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Railwaymen to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Railwaymen erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Railwaymen restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Railwaymen’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Railwaymen transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
As a data controller, we may limit your rights in accordance with applicable law. This only applies to special cases, i.e.
- the need to ensure national or public security;
- crime prevention;
- the need to ensure the independence of the judiciary;
- when the rights of data subjects make it difficult to fulfill the economic or financial goals of a Member State or the European Union.
The provided personal data is stored until the user withdraws his consent to the processing, but no longer than the time needed to complete the company's activities or legal requirements.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit the Railwaymen website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies.
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, Railwaymen website uses:
- Analytics cookies to monitor how users reached the Railwaymen website, and how they interact with and move around once on the Railwaymen website. These cookies let us know what features on the Railwaymen website are working the best and what features on the Railwaymen website can be improved.
How to manage cookies?
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us?
Email us at email@example.com